How to send SMS from Google Spreadsheet?
SMS From Google Spreadsheet
You can send SMS directly from your google spreadsheet by using this add-on without switching back and forth to the panel. This add-on is introduced to save your time and help you to send SMS efficiently to all your contacts from the sheet itself.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to send SMS directly by using sheet:
- Install the SMS Sheet add-on from MSG91 in Google spreadsheet
- To install, go to Add-ons section, and click on Get add-ons
- Search SMS Sheet or MSG91
- Install the add-on
- Click on SMS Sheet add-on. And choose the Send SMS option
- Login with MSG91 username and password. (You can create an account if you do not have an username and password.)
- Choose SMS type/route. (Transactional or Promotional)
- Select the column in which mobile numbers of recipients are saved
- Select the language in which you want to send SMS
- SMS content can be customized by entering the data from selected column
- Select a sender ID that best describes either your message or your brand
- Click on ‘preview and send SMS’