What is the difference between Send OTP and Send OTP 2.0?
The following are the listed difference between Send OTP and Send OTP 2.0
1. Send OTP is a ‘One-Time Password’ (generating, delivering, and verifying)mechanism. Copy pasting a couple of codes allows you to integrate the 2-factor authentication facility.
2.Reliance on the device- The risk of insecure devices and applications stealing OTP SMS is quite measurable as the verification involves OTP SMS
3. No OTP Free Login and Verification: Users will get OTP on their devices to verify their Mobile Number.
4. Waiting time- It takes 8 sec (approx) to deliver the message and if SMS is not delivered a backup voice call will be initiated. (no additional cost).
5. Chances of drop Outs- In case, the OTP SMS gets deleted from the device, then chances are there for the OTP to drop out.
Send OTP 2.0
1. Send OTP 2.0 is an invisible one time password securing and simplifying phone number verification. Do not require copy-pasting a couple of codes to integrate the 2- factor authentication facility.
2. Non-reliance on the device- The risk of insecure device and application stealing OTP SMS is less as verification does not involve OTP SMS
3. OTP Free Login and Verification: User will not get OTP on their devices to verify their Mobile Number
4. Waiting Time- It takes 6 sec (approx) to deliver the message if SMS is not delivered a backup voice call will be initiated. (no additional cost).
5. Reduce Drop Outs: No OTP SMS will be sent, hence reducing friction and dropouts.