How can I send personalized/custom SMS?
Custom SMS is a feature through which you can send messages to many people at one time by changing some fields such as, name of the receiver, mobile number or other details. The content other than these fields will remain the same for all recipients.
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to send a custom SMS:
1. Create an Excel Sheet with the first row reserved for the heading of the respective column, and save the file in CSV format. (You can read about CSV file on http://help.msg91.com/article/12-what-is-a-csv-file)
2. Select "Send SMS" on the panel, and click in the mobile number field to import the sheet created by using the Upload File option which appears at the right-hand side of the screen.
3. Enter the Sender ID through which you wish to send the SMS
4. Select the column in which the mobile numbers are present.
5. Type in the content of the SMS you wish to send. Select the variable field where you want the variable field to be inserted.