What is the meaning of different status in the delivery reports?
There are various status in the delivery report and their meanings are as follows:
- Submitted- This status is displayed when SMS are submitted to our operator.
- Sent/Pending- Sent/Pending is shown when SMS are forwarded from our operator but they still need approval from the operator on your end. If mobile is out of network till 4 hours until then the reports will be displayed as Pending.
- Delivered- When the messages are received by the user successfully, delivered is displayed.
- Failed- A message can fail due to different reasons and stops it from getting delivered.
- Blocked number- If a number is Black listed then the SMS will not be delivered to that number. You can see the blocked number in the section of Black listed number of Phonebook.
- Opt-out- This is shown when an opt-out SMS is sent