How can I send personalized SMS?
Custom SMS is a feature through which you can send messages to many people at one time by changing some fields such as, name of receiver, mobile number or other details. The content other than these fields will remain the same for all recipients.
You can follow the below mentioned steps to send a custom SMS:
1. Create an Excel Sheet with first row reserved for the heading of the respective column, and save the file in CSV format. (You can read about CSV file on : http://help.msg91.com/article/12-what-is-a-csv-file)
2. Select "Send Custom SMS" on the panel, and upload the sheet created.
3. Select the Sender ID through which you want to send the SMS.
4. Select the column in which the mobile numbers are present. (B in this case)
5. Type in the content of the SMS you wish to send. Select the variable field where you want the variable field to be inserted.
6. Select the name of the campaign, and Click on send.
The SMS would be sent to 9999999999 as "Hey aaaaa, Your new email ID is email@example.com" and so on.